Members at Overbrook Rehabilitation Center this month ratified a new contract, which includes significant raises. This facility recently received a perfect rating in the area of quality measures and workers at Overbrook work hard to provide the best possible care.
Members at Overbrook Rehabilitation Center in Middleport, Ohio, negotiated the following raises:
- Starting Wage Increase – It was negotiated that the starting wage will increase for STNA’s from $8.50 an hour to $9.30 an hour.
- Annual Wage Increases – Members will receive a raise of $0.40 in the 1st year, $0.25 in the 2nd year, and 2.5% in the 3rd year of the contract.
- Experience Wage Increase – In addition to the starting wage increase and annual increases, members will receive up to a $0.50 raise for past experience.
At Cumberland Pointe in St. Clairsville, Ohio, members also negotiated new wage increases, including a significant quarterly attendance bonus:
- Annual Wage Increases – 2% wage increases for each year of the contract.
- Attendance Bonus – In addition to annual 2% wage increases for the next 3 years, members with perfect attendance each quarter will receive a $400 bonus.
- PRN Members – Workers who are PRN will be included in the bargaining unit
- Shift Differential – An increase in the midnight shift differential.
The contracts at both facilities also include new language that will help resolve grievances and benefit the membership. We are stronger together.