Members with the Park Health Center in St. Clairsville, Ohio, recently ratified a beneficial new contract agreement. The contract does not include any concessions and will help promote staff retention and quality care.
The contract includes the following provisions:
• Annual Wage Increases – 2% in the first year, 2% in the second year, and 2% in the third year of the contract
• Training Bonus – Additional $50.00 bonus for training new employees.
• Attendance Bonus – $250 bonus for perfect attendance each quarter.
• Bargaining Unit – PRN employees are now a part of the bargaining unit but had previously been excluded.
• Contract Language – Beneficial new language was added to the contract relating to the Member Resource Center.
Members with this facility stayed united to bargain the agreement. The new contract was ratified unanimously. We are stronger together.